1. I was brought up right next to the railways lines, with a brick pond (a brick pond?) at one side and a slaughter house at the other.
2. People shout Beautiful Lady when they walk past me.
3. I have given many thousands of injections.
4. I have three kidneys,
5. and three kidney stones.
6. I had a friend who worked undercover for the MI5.
7. My favourite movie is Bandits. Did you know?
8. I saved thousands of people from slavery – this is not a joke.
9. My first job was in catering.
10. I have no phobias
11. I am guest speaker for the Oddfellows
12. I always wanted to be an inventor.
13. I have a spirit guide called Alpha.
14. I am a dreamer. You knew that.
15. I got my sense of exaggeration from my mother.
16. When I was born no one would come near me until I had been taken into a church.
17. I want to stage the original Dad’s Army scripts.
18. I love using stickers.
19. I think I have just worked out what Downtown means.
20. I have thousands of ornaments and they all have personalities and a life story.
21. I stole all my ghost stories from my mother.
22. I used to be an entertainments officer
23. I have a ghost cat who follows me and another which hangs around in the haunted pet shop.
24. I have wonderful children.
25. I say ‘Crikey’ far too often
Go write a list
Saying Thank You
Your donation of $3 will encourage me to continue in my creative efforts.